Why do so many clients prefer to receive health services? Abbey Home Health Care, Inc. offers you these benefits and so much more…
- Being at home is the difference between living well and existing.
- Recovering in your own residence makes you feel better about yourself.
- Home Health gives you a more direct role in your recovery and care.
- Our services allows for more family and communal support.
- Home Health Care is definitely cost effective!
These are the services offered to you by Abbey Home Health Care, Inc. We will schedule home health care visits that you are most comfortable with. As much as possible, we arrange our care programs to make the least intrusion in your accustomed lifestyle.
- Licensed Nurses
- Physical Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Speech Therapy
- Nurse’s Aides
- 24 Hour Live-In Aide
- Companion Service
- Private Duty Nursing
- In Home Support
- Respite Care
- Wound Care Management including Negative Pressure Therapy
- IV Infusion
- Medical Social Worker
Abbey Home Health Care, Inc. accepts most insurance assignments. Home care services are normally covered by insurance programs; however filing for these benefits is often confusing. We take the worry away by evaluating your insurance coverage and billing your insurance provider directly. Some of the insurance we accept includes:
- Medicaid Waivers
- Florida Blue
- United Health Care
- Long Term Insurance
Available all year round!
For your peace of mind, Abbey Home Health Care, Inc. is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to address your issues or concerns.
Call us today for more information or to request for services. You can reach us at 954-578-1770.